CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 09, 2007

today....
i myself also dunno whether it's a good day o bad~
*siGh*
it's meli mum's b'day
n ,,,
~
neway,
im so free at work so come n post come stupid things i did
yesterday i had so so much food for my lunch!
i regretted it today
=.=''
i forgot my aunty say wanna go eat at wagamama (jap rest)
but i over 'eat'
then my dinner was so hectic
tat i hafta eat so many sushiS
cuz my uncle always order order n order~!
no choice but to force the foods in
even tho i told him im very full
N
today
i dare not to take so much for my lunch
cuz my cuzzie's dad
sze sze's dad
n another cousin, ivan
is comin over kk today
so we'll be having dinner (EAT AGAIN!!!! >=( ,,, )
at winner rest!~!!!
arghh,,
just now i wash hair (it's free anyway =P)
then my colleague curl my hair for me
so i took a pic of myself n mms it to my darling
he say im fat!
OMG!!!~!!
tat day go kl
eat eat eat
come back kk
stil eat eat eat!
goSh!
i really needa control my eating habit lo!~~
if not will become fat n no one can recognise me when i go back
kch!
ehhehehehe,,
tat's all for today...
#it started with i love you,
it's some kind of feeling you can't stop,
but ended with im sorry,
i'll always love you#
s.a.d

0 comments: