CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 18, 2007

everyday in the salon
doin ntg is very boring!!
sigh,,,
even tho ppl always say doin ntg is very relaxing
but it's so so boring...
face the computer 24/7
frenster ledy done,,
mails ledy done..
everything is done
stil duno wad else can i do...
it's been a long time since i last update
pics into my blog~
due to my stupid dear!
i ask him to pass me the bluetooth device
but he say if he gif me he cannot upload pics!
grrrr =.=''
tat's y i cannot upload any pics!~
hehe,, yesterday is off day
so went out wif my aunty n uncle~
we went to hong kong recipe
the food there was ok
it's similiar to kim gary in kl
the one i had wif my dear....
n hehehe,,
i bought 2 more shoes
i bet if my darling is here,
he'll surely knock my head!
hehehe!
so boring,,,
i wanna go back kch asap!
hehehe!!!!!

0 comments: