CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

in lovin memory,,, my precious grandma...

26.03.07
the day i'll never forget,,
god took my grandma away on tat day
at 5.30p.m
='(
her ceremony last for 3 days,,
every relatives came back
just to pay their last respect to our beloved grandma...
human never appreciate wad they haf before it's gone
yeah,,
tat's true...
only when 1 person is gone,,
then we'll starts missing him/her...
i really pity my grandpa
sObs
='(
he cried so badly
asking us to wake my grandma up on her last breath...
my grandma's condition is really bad ledy..
she's been coma for 2 days,,
n her heart aint working anymore,
says the doctor..
so they all decided to bring her home in the morning..
all she can do is tears comin out from her eyes,,,
='(
she cant talk,,
she cant move,,
she cant open her eyes,,
she cant eat,,,
='((((
her eyes is owez wet even tho it's close...
but she managed to wave goodbye before she left
='((((((
my cousin n uncle saw it...
eventually the whole hus became dull
tat's just so sad....
sad.....

0 comments: