CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 06, 2007

Dear's house,,

my morning breakfast,,
cooked by my dear...
porridge =.=''
i was force to finish tis EARLY in the morning...
*siGh*

tis!!
french fries,, sausage,, fried preserved egg,, fried chicken...
because of all these things,,
i have to be back by 1!!
i was having fun wif my frens at mojo,,
then he wans me to go back before 1 just because
he cook all these for me,,
-probably for him-
=D
also because i went home at 3 the previous day
lols!!


Working place,,

my shin chan =]


carol's tao si~


Ronnie's saloon,,


i was half way reading a magazine,,
when i glance tru tis page...
spanish word
- te amo -
then i recall my darling send me a text before saying
'te amo forever darling,, muaks'
only then i know 'te amo' stands for
i love u,,
how stupid m i
lols!!

0 comments: