CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 13, 2006

im boring......

kekeke.... last nite... *siGh* actually plan to go mc de.. cuz sing yee ask me to go but then duno y i don haf the 'mood' to go... i oledi get ready, but then hmmm.... duno lar... don feel like goin... sorry kok! =D oh.. last nite is wesak day, my mum join the 'walking' wif my aunty n uncle... so i go c them lo... hmmm.... then my careless mum left her cap in my uncle's car n mahuan me!! >.<'' it's raining somemore... no choice but to lend her tony's jacket... gagagaga!! i walk to her under the rain.... pass it to her n i walk back to the car... suddenly she called... telling me tat she don wan tat jacket n ask me to solve her problem!! juz because the jacket is kinda 'heavy' n they're not allow to... grrr... was kinda mad lar actually.. cuz i've got no idea... n im hungry!! *thinking* ok let's buy her a new cap! so i went to hock lee to buy her a cap... pass it to her n we go eat... finally!
haahaha... go eat together happily then suddenly headache! wad a day... friday nite somemore... im sleepy n headache... he is sleepy... so better don go out... tonite then go out la! hahaha!! my headache is over... =)

0 comments: