CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 14, 2006

haPPy mOthEr's dAy!

yeah.. today is mother's day! how u celebrate it wif ur mother? hehehe.. let me tel u all how i celebrate wif my lovely mother! kekeke...
early in the morning, i saw her facing the computer at the living room... c-ing my hair is so messy i ask her whether she wanna go for a hair wash.. she say don wan >.<'' then i keep forcing her to go.. haha.. so she ok lo at last.. actually i wanna bring her go cuz it's mother's day wad... after hair wash, we're kinda hungry tat was about 12 lidat, so we went to wat
ashiwa for lunch.. the food was fine.. the only thing is tat we ordered too much =D wahahaha we couldn't finish it la!! we ordered 1 set of salmon sushi... i have no idea it's so big! (many) then i ordered 2 sets of meal with rice... so much! wad to do... take away lo! haha! it's a nice place actually but for a kid like me... cannot afford to go everyday cuz it exp! lalala... haha so kolien hor.. hehehe... nvm lar.. spend so much on my mum once in a blue moon is ok de... hehe... *oh ya, i gave her carnation also n a cake for mother's day...* c how much i love my mum.. cuz there ain't no one who can replace the 'woman of my life!' =)














tis is my mummy's cake! *yummY!*
















part of the sushi's we eat... hehehe! wanna haf some?
















tis is my mum's set meal!















tis is mine =D




















tis is our juice~ i had watermelon juice n my mum had honeydew juice...



















my lovely mum! love her so much! =D




















hehehe.. meshell... c my sleepy eye, yet i tried my best to make my mum happy on mother's day =)

0 comments: