CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Happy 23rd Birthday my precious baby!

celebrating my baby's birthday at superstar on 17th may,,
the killing night!!
why is it so??
cause the next day we're flying off to singapore and me,
being ''heroin'' try not sleep ends up being a dead 'rabbit!'
our flight is 8.45..
when we reach home, it was about 3??
then i thought, since few more hours i need to wake up and take bath
might as well no need to sleep!!
BUT i fall asleep at 5 something and woke up like 6 A.M!!
it makes me worst,, i couldn't open my eye at all..
luckily my baby did sleep, or else we'll be missing our flight!
and thanks to lagging B who keeps calling me cause i remind him to wake me up
LOLS!!!
me, baby, ah B, ah B's gf and ah tung..
we went there together..
it was a fun trip =)))


BABY'S BIRTHDAY PICTURE @ SUPERSTAR





0 comments: