CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 03, 2008

i just don't understand some people..
why can't they just accept animals??
why can't he accept my Fluffy!!
ok, i know that everything doesn't belong to me..
everything here doesn't belong to me..
but can't human just tolerate with animal??
a PUPPY!!!
ok, puppy..
puppy means the dog is still a baby!
i know she pee, poo everywhere
but excuse me, my fy-fy is only 7 weeks old..
how can she learn things so fast???
she came for a week only
it's impossible for her to get used to the environment
and obey to what we say..
do you get it? ='(
i don't want fy-fy to be out of the house..
she's here for only 1 week and i really don't wanna lose her..
sobs..
my baby too don't want fy-fy to be out of the house,
so do baby's mum.. ='(
please, someone help me to figure out a solution..
='(

5 comments:

e s t h e r b a b i e said...

Hey~ What happen? Who don't accept ur pup in the house? Chill.. Try to train her lo.. If she pee inside the house, u have to can her. Don spoil her. That way, she will be afraid of u and won pee anywhr. Dont worry that she won follow u if u can her, she will still follow u wan. hehe =)

bian3033 said...

no other solution but to train her lo. it takes time. if other pple doesnt understand tat, well, u hav to take responsibilities. anyway, fy's ur baby anyway. take all critics in and train her. i have guide books. ask from me if u wan. glad to lend it to u. cheers.... hehe

¤´¯`Mî©Hꦦ봯`¤ said...

thanks bian.. i NEED the book!! my fy is so naughty la.. even tho i scold her she wont listen.. still pee here n there.. she knows i 'sayang' her that's y she very naughty.. hmmm, really needs time to train her lo.. somemore it's my 1st time having a pup.. stupid mum =P

¤´¯`Mî©Hꦦ봯`¤ said...

his dad ='(
i'm training her but not easy eh!
so naughty..
can her also she tot u play wif her =.=''

bian3033 said...

haha... kk. my book is a little old but its useful too. i have another newer book. i lend u both lah. tell me when u r at tony's place. ill swing over.