CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

sick ='(

recently im quite busy with meetings and trainings..
anyway, im joining into prudential insurance soon
but i still need to sit for exam on january
which is quite scary..
i'll have to go inti college to sit for the exam
=.=''
oh ya, my baby is also joining =)
well, let me share with you guys how we decide to join this

last week,
my baby's dad bought an insurance for him
(from his dad's lawyer's daughter, joyce)
so my baby go and look for joyce to sign some document
when he go and look for her, i was with him
joyce was with her manager
that's where i got the job's opportunity
juliana (unit manager) asked me whether i want to
work at prudential or not?
of course she ask whether im working or not now..
hehe,,
so i give myself a try and pull my baby as well
since then my baby and i have to wake up at 7 to get ready
and off to meeting everyday at 8.30 morning
=.=''
no choice but to get used to it
worst thing is
my baby fall sick 3 days ago
and i got infected yesterday!
damn,, im so sick right now
but i want to update my blog
im having terrible flu, sore throat, cough
luckily no fever **touch wood!**
anyway i will update again
probably gonna stop updating for days or week
so tata~
i feel so sick
grrrr...
=.=''
i need TENDER LOVING CARE
=PP

3 comments:

bian3033 said...

arrgghhh!!!! me too am sick. damn. been out the house since morning till late at night almost everyday. die... study study study all the time. im siting for my insurance exam tis coming sat. not fully prepared yet. time is so pack. bout to go flat.

¤´¯`Mî©Hꦦ봯`¤ said...

lols,
nevermind bian,
you can do it..
tell me whether it's hard or not k??
from the book i read (study)
it looks quite hard!
scary!!

bian3033 said...

Actually its not really difficult. its only general knowledge n common sense based on what you know bout insurance. but have to study lah. they gave me tutorial sumore. shud help me even more. its omost saturday but im still not fully prepared. sigh. gud luck to u lah,