CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 19, 2007

i've reach kk for more than 10 days,,,
for the pass 9 days
i was happy n fun
cuz my cousin came along
together wif his gf n bro
everything was fun
we went shopping together
club together
n even went to manukan island together
manukan island was great!
we're able to dive in the beach together wif fishes around
but all the funs last for 9 days only...
when i send them off to airport,
my heart is killing me!
i feel sad tat they're leaving,,
i'm gonna be lonely...
='(

there's lotsa probs goin around me,,
from my head to toe
all the troubles r uncountable
='(
wad m i really missing now
i really duno!
m i missing him?
her?
it?
o all of them?
im tryin hard not to tink bout all those stuff,,
to haf a better living
but i cannot lie to myself
i really cannot forget every single things we did...
i must stand
n be strong
instead of missing smtg
tat i should not miss...

just hope everything will be fine,
n everything will be back to normal...
i really miss,
the old me...
=(

0 comments: