CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 19, 2007

finally im free enuf to update my blog!
was so busy for damn long
so did not update my blog properly...

as usual...
today is 2nd day of chinese new year,,
tis year's new year aint as hapening as those
previous years..
*sigh*
soo many things happen in our family
my grandma is very ill,,
so pity her
='(
on the 30th nite,,
i was so worry tat my grandma cannot
come out from the hospital...
she's been admitting into the hospital in n out
from timberland to normah,,
normah to gh
since then go in n out
sObs...
then luckily she can go home on 30th nite..
but doctor advise tat she haf to go back on
1st day of cny
='(
then all our family keep on delaying her time
til today,,
but everyone can feel it's dangerous
i feel so sad to c my grandma on her wheelchair
='(
yesterday she told me she wanna eat kuaci
then i tel her i wil buy for her..
luckily i manage to found...
really feeling so sad when i tink bout my grandma
she cried on 1st day of cny,,,
when i c her cry,
i cant control myself
i told my mum i feels like crying when i c her cry
then quickly run to the back n cry...
it's jus so sad...
real sad!!!!

='(

0 comments: