CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

If we ever seperate,
It'll have to be certain fate.
No matter what,
your my best friend,
As the chant goes'Forever to the end'.
You are my very best friend...
When we fight,I fight tears.
Not to mention my fears of losing you,
We may grow apart,
And drift away,
But I will always remember you as my best friend forever.
Always,
Like the chant goes,
Forever 'till the end,
You'll always be my best friend..
***************************************************************
Our friendship is an ocean,
stretching
Far and wide
Never ending
Filled with memories
That last a lifetime..
Those sweet memories were gone,
for you've found someone better than before
it might hurt a little
but there's nothing we can do nor say,
this is life
as we grow older,
more choices will be seen
as for me,
there's no one who can replace
'the special in you'
i'm wishing you the very best
from the bottom of my broken heart
''Friendship is like money, easier made than kept''

0 comments: